J Bentley Provides Coverage for Mobile/Modular Homes

We are here to find the best possible coverage for any type of manufactured, mobile or modular type home. J Bentley is committed to making sure your greatest investment is covered in the event of damage or complete destruction to your property. We hope that never happens, but we have seen and realize how devastating it can be to lose your home and possessions. No one wants to be homeless.

Let us help you find the right Mobile Home Insurance which will help you repair, rebuild or purchase a new home in the event of a disaster. If you have or already are financing your manufactured home, most likely your lending institution requires insurance to protect their lien. As with all other insurance, it is critical to carry enough to protect your investment – yet we want to make sure you are not paying for more than you need.

As with most home insurance, you can get coverage for:

  • Physical Damage Coverage which will repair or replace damage to the physical structure of your mobile/modular home according to your policy. That usually includes fire and lightning, explosions, landslides, vandalism, wind and hail, burst pipes and more.
  • Personal Property Coverage which will replace stolen or damaged personal belongings such as electronics, furniture, valuables, etc.
  • Liability Insurance pays for costs if a visitor is injured while on your property, pays for fees and judgments of lawsuits filed against you, or if you accidentally cause property or personal injury against someone.

J Bentley wants to earn your trust to protect you and your home against all kinds of loss. Call us today for a quote.

Contact us at (405) 696-8199

Ask a question or need a quote?